Service Request

Rate this item
(0 votes)

To request a consultancy service on Ground Survey, you will need to download and fill an application form and then return it to DRSRS. For Government Departments, you will need appropriate authorization, most likely from departmental director.

Read 2483 times

Follow Us

Our Contacts

Ministry of Mining, 
P.O. Box 30009, 00100, Nairobi, Kenya  
Works Building, Ngong Road 
Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 (020) 2723101
Fax: +254 (020) 2714398
Email:  | Online Form